FOR VAASTU INTERNATIONAL COURSES - CLICK HERE
Welcome to the World of LOGO ANALYSIS. The analysis is different. Analysis is made whether your corporate logos will give wings to your company’s plans for success.
FOR VASTU NUMEROLOGY COURSES - CLICK HERE
A Well Designed Logo gives Direction, Faith, Energy and Meaning. It also adds Value to your Brand Equity – Invest in your Logo Design if you are Serious about your Business.
Your logo is the first point of contact between you and your audience. It identifies your product or services to your customer and distinguishes you from your competition. Your logo is extremely important in helping your company create and maintain its brand in today's marketplace and is the key to successful branding and marketing. Feng shui can make a significant difference to your business.
A logo is a graphic mark, symbol, or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations, and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition.
Your logo is the first point of contact between you and your audience. It identifies your product or services to your customer and distinguishes you from your competition.
If you pick the right colours, text, fonts, shape to represent your business, you have more success.
Your logo is extremely important in helping your company create and maintain its brand in today’s marketplace and is the key to successful branding and marketing says AstroStrategist and Business Astrologer Hirav Shah.
The logo analysis is different. Analysis is made whether your corporate logos will wings to your company’s plans for success.
1. To Raise the vibration of your logo and brand
2. To Energize your logo to become a magnet for opportunities and prosperity
3. To Optimize your logo for growth and success
4. To Increase your luck factor
5. To Synchronize your auspicious element with your brand
6. To Give you an advantage over your competitors
7. To Avoid negative subliminal influences
8. To Add value to your brand
9. To Give strength to your company
10. To Send strong message of your brand
While making Brand Strategy, good logo can help you to boost your confidence to make strong strategy
The highlight is whether your logo is a usual one or is that a logo which is not just a graphical symbol of your corporations aspirations but your shield against misfortune. Are they your silent lucky mascot for winning over and over again ?
According to R. Prasad, logos are not good or bad : rather they are either lucky or unlucky.
A logo can be rendered “weak” by inappropriate design, shape or colour and such a logo will keep reacting obstacles to prevent the smooth functioning of your company. On the other hand, a “strong” logo will pro actively deflect pitfalls and solicit success, growth and longevity of the company.
Decoding their design and colors evaluation is made to analyze whether the logos will unlock your company fortunes and rocket you out of the ordinary and send you right to the top.
So what’s the difference in analysis?
The difference is the Astrology, Numerology, Feng Shui and Vastu connections ...
Logos are analyzed keeping in mind the Astrological, Numerological, Feng Shui and Vastu influences that will bear upon your company as a result of the circumstantial realities of time and place.
The highlight is whether your logo is a usual one or is that a logo which is not just a graphical symbol of your corporation’s aspirations but your shield against misfortune. Are they your silent lucky mascot for winning over and over again?
LOGOS Designs for Winning ... Everytime ...
We have in a manner of speaking - cracked the colour codes complying to Astrology, Numerology and Vastu tenets that can make your corporate logo into a wonderful tool for advancing the prospects of your company. By fine tuning logos to Numero-Astro-Vastu-Feng Shui principles, We Have swung the fortunes of many companies for the better.
Our many years of research have revealed the influence exerted by Numerology, Astrology and Vastu upon logos. We read logo design in consonance with the date of incorporation of the company, it's area of operation and - in the case of listed companies - the first trades of their stocks on their stock exchange.
According to our concept logos are not good or bad : rather they are either lucky or unlucky. A logo can be rendered “weak“ by inappropriate design, shape or colour and such a logo will keep erecting obstacles to prevent the smooth functioning of your company. On the other hand, a “strong” logo will pro actively deflect pitfalls and solicit success, growth and longevity of the company.
From the vastu angle a bad logo is an unlucky logo not a badly designed one, and a good logo is a lucky logo. By improving logo design, Vastu does not mean making it look smarter or dazzling. It means fixing the Numerological, Astrological and / or Vastu disharmonies that the logo design is causing to the company’s prospects.
For companies that are merely surviving or for companies who don’t mind being counted in the “also ran” category the matter of Vastu remedy in logo design is a non issue.
As per vastu you must know the "element" of your business. Depending on it you should select color & size/shape of your visiting card or logo. Can you imagine the "element" of money? It is a liquid!!! We say "liquid cash" hence it have "water" element. So you should use blue/black color as it represent water. Why Coco-Cola advertises are in Red (Fire) color? Simply because they want to be on Top Of The World. No one can neglect fire!! So get your visiting card or office files designed as per vastu norms and enjoy abundance of wealth.
1. Card should be tearable.
2. Matter should be in capital/block letters.
3. Name of the card holder (individual or company) should be in red colour, preferably embossed.
4. Address should be in blue colour.
5. Telephone and mobile numbers as also email address should be in blue or red colour.
6. Monogram/logo should be in red colour.
7. All matter should be centralized.
8. Central space of the card should be blank.
Off-site Advice on the Profile and Colour of Your Existing Company Logo can also be discussed.
A logo is the face of a company that is noticed when someone looks at your business card, website, or promotional material. A well-designed business logo is the simplest way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional as well as trustworthy. Companies like Nike, Starbucks, BMW, Audi, Toyota, Volvo, GM, Honda, Jaguar, etc. take great care of their logos. Corporate numerology is a key element in key while forming a marketing strategy. All details in the logo are very extremely important. Particular attention must be paid to every design element of the logo, including colors, shapes, and fonts.
If your business doesn’t have a logo then you are missing an opportunity to make your business stick in the minds of your prospect. A good logo is a key part of creating brand loyalty with customers developing a familiarity and comfort with a company that can be worth its weight in gold.
As humans are mostly visual creatures, they tend to remember more visually attractive objects. Following this logic, the importance of logos in business promotion can’t be underestimated:
Even if you are running a small business, it needs an identity. A great logo is the best way to make a presence in the target as well as a new market.
Martin Christie, of the London-based logo design firm Alchemist, says that simplicity is key. He says: “It’s common sense to spend more time on your logo – it’s the first thing that people see; it’s the look of your company, and it’s going to reflect what you do.”
After the success of the brand and company, the logo becomes a proof that you have achieved something that you are truly proud of.
The existing logo can be evaluated and rectified to make successful to per Indian numerology. It’s different from astrology.
We have created numerous logo for our client using principles of Numerology. There is no standard method of logo design. It can be auspicious or inauspicious based on the specific type of business. A successful logo of a hotel brand may not be suitable for a garment brand. Poorly designed logo can be bad news for any business bottom line.
Currently, most businesses exist on various platforms, including websites, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, brochures, business cards, etc. This means your brand identity should be rubber-stamped everywhere.
Logo can help you establish your brand, which makes your company more easily identifiable on any physical ass well as a media platform. A bad logo will have a negative effect on your company.
logos should be bright, distinctive, and also interesting enough to be memorable. Most importantly, a logo should be simple.
Start placing your logo on all your promotional material, packaging, websites, business cards, social network, etc. to associate closely with your brand.
According to Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui, each colour symbolizes a different element (fire, earth, water, Wind & Space). The colours of your office space, business logo, marketing materials & business card will affect the success of your business. If you pick the right colours to represent your business, you have more success. A choice of colours depends on the type of your business. For example, the colour green or blue are very calming. So if your business is related to pharmaceuticals, these colours are highly recommended. You may incorporate these colours in your logo and on any communications you mail out. To decide which colours to use, spend some time thinking about the true nature of your business. When you decide on what the "essence" of your business is, you must pick a corresponding colour to enhance the right vastu element. High-tech electronic multi-tasking offices can be balanced with mild green on the walls and wood furnishings.
Based on your date of birth or date of incorporation of the business, all stationery should have a logo and colors in harmony. This is very useful to know when creating your own business logo shape or choosing an auspicious business card. The shape of your element can further help you to select the best font type for your business card. It is highly advised to use white or similar bright colors. This way lucky color is visible clearly and also personal can write a piece of additional information on the card. As a professional numerologist, we strictly suggest colors based on business or personal element.
Colors has an emotional connection:-
Hence colors draws a positive feedback from the viewers.
If you have designed and selected a new logo, we can have a look at it and give our recommendations on the profile of the shape of the logo and colour scheme.
1. Avoid negative images and associations.
2. Colour is key. Enhance your logo with colours that are missing from the vibration of your company's name (use numerology to find out what colours are missing).
3. Use five elements sequence to enhance your brand - use the colour or shape of the element to represent the category of your business. Or use the control cycle, for example, if your business is communication you could use colour yellow/orange to control it (communication = blue) as Orange did with their square orange logo.
4. Start paying attention to logos and brands around you and learn what works and what doesn't work.
5. Logos always work in their context. Don't assess logos from just purely feng shui principles.
6. When you are designing a brand new logo - start from a favicon level. If it works on small scale (16x16 pix) it will work on larger one too. It's good if it works in black and white or as a tattoo so if reduced down small or photocopied it can still be recognizable.
(Favicon is a tiny thumbnail image that appears at the start of a website's url. Images should be 16 pixles by 16 pixels in size and called favicon. ico when uploaded to your website's root folder. Favicons look professional and help visitors to find your url easily when listed alongside other website bookmarks.)
7. Use classical vastu, feng shui to calculate your auspicious image.
8. A well designed logo gives direction, faith, energy and meaning. It also adds value to your brand equity - invest in your logo if you are serious about your business.
9. Use a font that resonates with your brand, your values and business objectives.
10. If in doubt ask an expert for advice.
11. If you want to break the rules, learn them first and have a strong clear virtual concept and intention before you start designing a logo - remember image precedes matter.
In case you plan to create and design your own new logo, we can provide you with a guideline as to the type, colour and shape and you can do the rest yourself.
Alternately we can do create and design a new logo for you.
A. We need following information
1. Provide us a name & date of birth of owners, partners (If it is a partnership or sole proprietorship, please provide each partner's - proprietors date, time and place of birth.)
2. Name of the Company with Incorporation Date
3. Type of Business - Manufacturing, trading, service provider, education etc.
4. Address of Business
5. All your available logo designs in colour
6. Our Consultation Fees For Only Name Discussion, Business Card or Logo Discussion is - Rs. 11,000/-
7. Our Consultation Fees For Name Discussion and Business Card with Logo Discussion is - Rs. 21,000/-
B. On receipt of above, our team will contact your via e-mail, WhatsApp, Mobile or Telephone.
C. After receipt of Payment for Consultation, We need three working days for workout and we will send you a detailed Business Card & Logo Report.
D. We provide free back up support any time for the above consultation.
We will analyse and give you a report about the logo whether it is suitable or can be rejuvenated with minor changes or a completely new logo must be made.