Antariksh means The Space and practice of Vastu is all about Space, converting the sapce in a leavable builtspace. The Tanmatra of Antariksha or Akash (as popularly known) is Shabd, the sound. This pada actually represents the miniature representation of whole built space. Like a space enclosed by four walls and a roof represents the whole cosmos in a miniature form, Antariksha pada represents the whole house on a micro level.
Samaranganasutradhara identifies Antariksh as the demigod 'Nabhodeva' or, The Sky-God. The ancient Sky-God of Vedic pantheon is Dyaus Pita or literally the 'Sky Father'. He impregnated Prithvi, the earth and mother, in the form of rains.
He is the father of Indra (future king of the Gods and the lord of rain), Agni (fire) and Usha (the dawn). The name Dyaus Pita is closely related to Latin Jupiter. Jupiter is considered the planet of vast expanse of sky in Indian Vedic Astrology. Later, Indra replaced Dyaus as the chief god while Prthivi still survives as a Hindu goddess.
• Space between earth and heaven.
• This is the oxygen needed to make anything happen.
• Manifestation is possible only through Akash.
• If this are stuck (Atak gaya hai), like payment or marriage, then look at this zone.
• Door causes financial losses.
• If you keep anything here, people will recognise it and appreciate it.
• If this zone is weak, cause high chances of theft.
• Sri Yantra if kept here has shown positive results.
• Placement of red bulb is good.
• Gives aggression and body rashes if imbalanced.
• Copper is good to balance this zone.
• Field of Venus, thus affects females more than males if imbalanced.
• Cut in this field, elder son of the house is away from home and not a part of the family.
• If there is a store, it adversely effects the happy events in life.
|Samagri||घूप, पूड़ी-कचैड़ी, उड़द, गुड़|
|Mantra||ऊँ वय सोमव्रतेतव मनस्तनूषु विभ्रतः प्रजावन्तः सचेमहि नमः|
|समराङ्गण सूत्रधार||योऽन्तरिक्षः स्मृतो देवस्तन्नभः समुदाहृतम् ।|
|वयं सोम व्रते तव मनस्तनूषु बिभ्रत: ।
प्रजावन्त: सचेमहि ।।
|हवन सामग्री||उड़द, गुड़|
|Grocery||Clove (लौंग), Coriander (धनिया)|
Antariksha is a sanskrit word meaning: “outer space”, “the middle space”, “the sky”, “atmosphere”, “celestial/comets”.
दिवं च पृथिवीं चान्तरिक्षमथो स्वः (divaṃ ca pṛthivīṃ cāntarikṣamatho svaḥ) |
Sandhyā Mantra; योऽन्तरेणाकाश आसीत्तदन्त- रिक्षमभवदीक्षं हैतन्नाम ततः पुरान्तरा वा इदमीक्षमभूदिति तस्मादन्तरिक्षं |
According to Vayu Purana, He is the 13th Veda Vyāsa, who heard the Purāṇa from Triviṣṭa, and narrated it to Trayyāruṇi.
This is the most important Pada as it represents the Universe and the whole Vastu on Micro level. If we have worked on other zones and left Antariksh unattended, the expected results may allude us.
Engineer Rameshwar Prasad
(B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A., P.G.D.M.)