Samaranganasutradhara identifies Satya as the 'welfare-oriented dharma of all the beings'. Dharma is the general law, the Duty, the thing which is permanently fixed, the ensemble of rules and natural phenomena which rule the order of things and of men.
Satya is son of Brahmā, born of the right side of his chest; one of the first five created things for the propagation of people;
the first devta who married the thirteen daughters of Dakṣa or the Dākṣāyaṇis (ten: Lakṣmī, Dhṛti, Tuṣṭi, Puṣṭi, Medhā, Kriyā, Buddhi, Lajjā, Vasu, Śānti, Siddhi and Kīrti;) in the Vaivasvata epoch had for his wives Dākṣāyaṇī and Arundhatī;( father of Kāma and Lakṣmī;) presented Pṛthu with a garland of fame. Yama is also referred to as Dharma.
• Goodwill and credibility creator.
• Attributes very close to Surya.
• It imparts the power of right thinking.
• Encourages fulfilling of commitment.
• Biggest commitment is Marriage. Imbalances in this zone needs to be balanced if there are challenges in marriage.
• Imbalance here will make the person to move from one partner to another.
• Mirror can be dangerous here.
• Others too, also fail to fulfil their commitment towards you, when imbalanced.
• Green plants is ok but blue colour has shown negative effects in some cases. People will not fulfil their promise.
|Attributes||GOOD WILL CREATER|
|Samagri||घी, गेहू, मत्स्यान्न, विजोरा, मक्खन, नारियल, नारंगी एवं सन्तरे जैसे पीले सभी फल|
|Mantra||ऊँ वतेनदीक्षामाप्नोति दीक्षयाप्नोति दक्षिणाम् नमः|
|समराङ्गण सूत्रधार||सत्यो भूतहितो धर्मो ॥|
|व्रतेन दीक्षामाप्नोति दीक्षयाऽऽप्नोति दक्षिणाम्।
दक्षिणा श्रद्धामाप्नोति श्रद्धया सत्यमाप्यते॥
|हवन सामग्री||मक्खन, नारियल, गेहूँ|
The satyadevas refer to the pañcaparameṣṭhins (five supreme lords) who lead to the attainment of mokṣa (emancipation).
If this zone is positive and active, the residents enjoys their acceptance in sociey as people of words.
Engineer Rameshwar Prasad
(B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A., P.G.D.M.)