In Hindu mythology, Jayanta (जयन्त) means 'victorious'. The square of Jayanta bestows courage and is the success maker. Jayanta is the son of Indra, the king of the gods and his consort Shachi. He has a sister called Jayanti. He resides in the heaven governed by Indra. He fought many wars on behalf of the gods and his father. Some experts take Jayanta, as the son of Indra, the king of the gods specially because the Pada of Jayanta is by the side of Mahendra, his father.
However as per Samrangansutradhar Jayanta is Kashyap Rishi, the father of Gods and Daityas. He is the most ancient rishi listed in the verses in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad.
Diti and Aditi are the wives of Rishi Kashyap. Kaśyapa, alternatively kacchapa, means "turtle" in Sanskrit. Kashyapa is one of Saptarishi, the seven famed rishis. He is the father of Indra.
• Successful in all understanding.
• Goals and enthusiasm and ideas.
• Sword when put here, may make one critical and bitter in language.
• Bedroom makes a person street smart.
• Toilet has negative effects on children, they will not be able to express well. Will be very simplistic and shy.
• Sometimes, presence of black colour or circle gives negative effects.
• Wine storage or book store will gives benefits in terms of social mingling.
• Plants are very good here.
• It teaches Sam Daam Danda Bheda. Kut Neeti.
• Entrance here equipped the residents with everything that helps them enjoy success in the materialistic world/money, profits and success.
• Living room and dining are good here.
• Effects on the mind.
• Helps with creative solution.
• Imparts action and determination.
|Alternative Name||कश्यप ऋषि|
|Samagri||बथुआ शाक तथा दधि, किशमिश, घी, मक्खन, सूखी हुई खजूर|
|Mantra||धन्वना मा धन्वनाऽजिंजयेम नमः|
|समराङ्गण सूत्रधार||जयन्तस्तु द्विनामाख्यः कश्यपो भगवानृषिः।|
|धन्वनागा धन्वनाजिं जयेम धन्वना तीव्राः समदो जयेम |
धनुः शत्रोरपकामं कर्णोति धन्वना सर्वाः परदिशो जयेम ||
|चिन्ह||चन्द्रमा, छत्र, कछुआ|
|हवन सामग्री||घी, मक्खन|
|Role||Excellent, Performer, Achiever|
In Atharvaved, a hymn dedicated to Kashyap says, "Undisturbed am I, undisturbed is my soul, undisturbed mine eye, undisturbed mine ear, undisturbed is mine in-breathing, undisturbed mine out-breathing, undisturbed my diffusive breath, undisturbed the whole of me." And also "Thereafter rose Desire in the beginning, Desire the primal seed and germ of Spirit, O Kama dwelling with the lofty Kama, give growth of riches to the sacrificer."
This is a powerful zone. When well energized blesses the people with Riches and Vanshvridhi.
Engineer Rameshwar Prasad
(B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A., P.G.D.M.)