Vaastu for Dining Room
Dining room is a very important part of
the house and should be carefully planned. There are
people who think that a dining room is not really
required, but it is good to have one rather than
having your meals in any part of the home. Vastu for
dining room makes sure that the food you are eating
will have positive effects on you and your family.
There are plenty of things to be considered, while
giving the right Vastu remedies for dining room, like
the proper location of dining room, proper placement
of dining table, position of electronic gadgets, the
direction you face while eating food, and so on. Let
us explore all the basic Vastu remedies for dining
We have to take care of the following points
while studying about the vastu of the dining room. Vastu
consultation of dining room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location and orientation of the dining
in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the dining
- The direction & placement of the console
- The direction to face while having food
- The direction & placement of the water
- The direction & placement of the TV,
audio systems and other electronic items
- The direction & placement of the heavy
- The direction & placement of wall clocks
- The colour scheme of the room
Vastu Tips For Dining Room
- The ideal location for the construction of
dining room is the west portion of the house. Construction
should be done in such a manner that both the dining room and
kitchen are on the same floor, lying adjacent to each other.
- The most suitable wall colors for the dining
room are the shades of pink and orange.
- The door leading to the dining room should be
on the east, north, or west side of the room. It should not
- The door of the dining room and the main
entrance door of the house should not face each other
- It is best to face east or west while eating.
The head of the family should face east during meals. Other
members of the family can face east, north, or west, but it is
not advisable to face south.
- If you want to place a fridge in the dining
room, then southeast direction would be just apt.
- If you want to make provision for fitting a
washbasin in your dining room, then the right place would be
either eastern or northern corner.
- The dining table should not be round or oval
but either square or rectangular. It should not fold from the
wall or be attached to the wall.
- A sink can be located in the northeast corner
of the dining room, or on the north or east sides of the room.
- Children should sit on the dining table,
facing north or east. They should not sit in the southwest
corner, as they tend to gain control of the house at such a
place and impose their will over the parents.
- There should be water in the north-east
corner of the room. Washbasin should be in the east or the
north, leaving the southeast and the southwest corner free.
- It is most profitable to have the dining room
in the west side of the building. If it is in the east or the
north, it is tolerably good.
- It should be ensured that while eating in the
dining room, there is no beam or loft over your head.
- Nature portraits and paintings in the dining
room make the atmosphere happy and enhance general pleasure.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English Franšais Espa˝ol Deutsch Italiano Portugues