Vaastu for Kitchen
In a house, kitchen is the place where
the meals are cooked. There can be no other place in a
house that is as important as the kitchen. It is
advisable to plan your kitchen according to Vastu
recommendations, as it has the most direct effect on
your health. When it comes to kitchen, Vastu takes
into consideration various things that, when properly
placed, ensure safety in the kitchen.
Some of the
essential determinants are proper location of the
kitchen, direction and placement of doors and windows,
placement of cooking gas, gas cylinder, sink,
refrigerator and other electronic gadgets, and so on.
With this article, let us explore the most useful
Vastu remedies for kitchen.
We have to take care of the following points
while studying about the vastu of the kitchen. Vastu consultation
of kitchen involves thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the kitchen in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the cooking
- The direction to face while cooking
- The direction & placement of the sink
- The direction & placement of gyser
- The direction & placement of the
- The direction & placement of the electric
- The direction & placement of the gas
- The direction & placement of storage
- The colour scheme of the kitchen
Vaastu Tips For Kitchen
- The ideal place for the location of kitchen
is the southeast corner. An alternative choice can be the
northwest corner of the house.
- As per the Vastu remedies for kitchen,
certain directions that are a total no-no for the construction
of the kitchen are: northeast, mid-north, mid-west, southwest,
mid-south and the center of the house.
- Make sure that the cooking platform does not
touch eastern or northern wall.
- The best direction for cooking is facing
east, as this direction is considered to be auspicious.
- Keep in mind that the stove in your kitchen
should never be visible from the outside. It can lead to
digestion problems for the family members.
- Remember that taps and sinks should not be
very close to the cooking range. Fire and water repel against
- It's best to have the kitchen sink in the
northeast direction. If there is a dishwasher in the kitchen,
place it in the northwest side of the kitchen. The other water
elements like drinking water should be placed in the
- Different electrical appliances also have to
be kept at a right place in the kitchen, according to Vastu
shastra. For example, if the refrigerator is placed inside the
kitchen, then keep it in the southwest direction. Exhaust fans
in the kitchen should always be fitted on the eastern walls in
the southeast corner. Other electrical appliances, like
microwave, should be put in the southeast corner.
- Storage is also a very important aspect of
the kitchen. If you have cabinets in the northeast side, use
it for storing light things only.
- Have elaborate storage units, built in to
give a clean and tidy look to the kitchen.
- If your kitchen has overhead storage
cupboards, avoid having them over the cooking range.
- While constructing the kitchen, make adequate
provision for cross ventilation.
- The big windows of the kitchen should be in
the east direction, while the smaller ones should be towards
- The suitable colors for the kitchen, other
than green, are soft pink and orange.
- There should be no toilets adjoining, above
or below the kitchen.
- Food should never be served in the center of
- Clocks in the kitchen should always be placed
on the south or the southwest walls.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English Franšais Espa˝ol Deutsch Italiano Portugues