Vaastu for Bed Room
In India, Vastu Shashtra is considered
a sacred science that helps people live a stress-free
life. People have relied on Vastu for centuries for
living in perfect harmony and keeping problems at an
armís length. It is even more important for your
bedroom, where you retire to escape from the worries
of the world and have a tension-free sleep. In context
of bedroom, Vastu takes into consideration different
determinants to ensure harmony in the house.
things that become important, while constructing and
designing bedrooms, are location, placement of bed,
color scheme, direction and placement of doors,
windows, and furniture, set up of electronic gadgets,
etc. Let us explore the basic Vastu guidelines that
have to be followed, in case of the bedroom.
We have to take care of the following points
while studying about the vastu of the bedroom. Vastu Consultation
of bedroom involves thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the bedroom in the house
- Proper orientation of the bed
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the bed
- The direction & placement of the almirah
- The direction & placement of the locker
- The direction & placement of the dressing
- The direction & placement of TV, AC,
cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the
- The colour scheme of the room
Vastu Tips For Bedroom
- For ensuring peace in the house, the main
bedroom should be constructed in the south direction.
- While placing the bed, make sure that you
keep it in such a way that the occupant sleeps with his/her
head pointing towards the south.
- Having the head in the north direction should
be completely avoided, while sleeping, as it acts as a source
of nightmares and disturbed sleep.
- If you want to have a bookshelf in your
bedroom, west or southwest corner is the, as per the Vastu
guidelines for a bedroom.
- For constructing the master bedroom,
southwest direction is just perfect. Other bedrooms can be
constructed on the eastern or northern side of the master
- Square and rectangle shape bedrooms are just
perfect for ensuring peace and prosperity in the house.
Irregular shapes should be completely avoided.
- The bedroom door should open at least ninety
degrees, to fully allow positive opportunities to flow to you.
This is because the door of your bedroom is symbolic of the
opportunities life presents you. A door that cannot open fully
will limit the support and prospects life has to offer you.
- The first thing that you see when you enter
your bedroom should give you the feeling of peacefulness and
serenity. Such feelings can be enhanced by a photograph,
inspiring quote, painting, sculpture or even flowers. Locate
these things at such a place that the moment you enter your
bedroom, your gaze falls on them.
- Donít place your bedroom mirror on the wall
opposite your bed, as it disturbs sleep. At such a position,
the mirror reflects your image and holds back your stress,
rather than allowing you to throw it off.
- Remove clutter from under you bed, as it
keeps your mind lingering in the past and hinders future
progress. Wherever clutter exists, you life energy becomes
stagnant. Clutter is symbolic of all that has not been
completed in your life. It will also not allow you to have a
sound sleep, as it disturbs your subconscious mind.
- Donít sleep in direct alignment with sharp
corners. This can create stress in your nervous system. In a
room that has sharp corners, you will never be able to
experience peace, unless you soften them by placing plants in
front. Also, move your bed away from direct alignment with
- The Vastu colors ideal for your bedroom are
soft pastel shades of blue, green and off white. Avoid using
dark and excessively bright colors in your bedroom.
- Vastu Shastra rejects the idea of keeping an
aquarium in the bedroom. It is believed that if they live
there, they will attract material loss
- Avoid placing divine idols in the bedroom.
The best place for them is your pooja room.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English FranÁais EspaŮol Deutsch Italiano Portugues